Adept Technologies Privacy & Policies
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Adept Technologies collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Adept Technologies with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Adept Technologies may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Google and Facebook
How will we use your data?
Adept Technologies collects your data so that we can:
- Process your Tax Returns and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- When Adept Technologies processes your order, it will not send or use your data for any other services.
How do we store your data?
Adept Technologies securely stores your data at in out secure servers
Adept Technologies will keep your safely for to complete the following year’s tax returns.
Once this time period has expired, you can request for us to delete your data.
Adept Technologies would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like this include.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Adept Technologies from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us.
We partner with third party ad networks to either display advertising on our Web site or to manage our advertising on other sites.
We use remarketing and display advertising across multiple networks including, but not limited to, Google.
We may target ads based on data provided by clients or partners in combination with the data we collect ourselves.
The data provided by third parties may originate both online and offline. Adept Technologies may share the aggregate information it collects with advertisers, business partners, sponsors, and other third parties.
Our advertising partners including but not limited to Google, also place persistent cookies on your device when you visit our website or our Advertisers’ websites in order to help us recognize you and serve relevant advertisements to you when you visit their website or online service or websites in their networks.
Adept Technologies maintains several lists of subscribers who have asked to receive periodic email updates. Any recipient of a Adept Technologies email may unsubscribe from future messages via a link at the bottom of each email message. We do not sell, rent, exchange, or otherwise disclose our list subscribers to persons or organizations outside Adept Technologies .com.
Messages sent from Adept Technologies to email subscribers may include a tracking pixel to provide basic aggregate analytics such as the percentage of recipients who opened an email or clicked on a link in an email, the percentage of subscribers using various email clients, and the number of times an email was forwarded or printed.
Our email analytics providers also offer the capability to view some data, such as whether a mass email was opened, at an individual level for 30 days after an email was sent; as a matter of policy and practice this data is only viewed on an aggregate basis.
When you follow a link to an external site, you are leaving Adept-techno.com/our partner sites and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the external site.
Adept-techno.com/our partner sites do not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of information contained in a linked site.
We also do not endorse the organizations or individuals maintaining sites that we link, any views they express, or any products/services they offer.
Below is the current list of official Adept Technologies pages on third party websites.
What are your data protection rights?
Adept Technologies would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Adept Technologies for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Adept Technologies correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Adept Technologies to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Adept Technologies erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Adept Technologies restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Adept Technologies processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Adept Technologies transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: +254 20 200 0359
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Adept Technologies uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Adept Technologies uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Adept Technologies sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Call us at: +254 20 200 0359
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Adept Technologies has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Communications Authority of Kenya Email: email@example.com
P.O Box: 14448-00800, Nairobi
Mobile: 0703 042000, 0730 172000